Thursday, December 10, 2009

Rental homes?

I believe some of you had planned for your Chinese New Year break.Some even already booked the flight tickets to fly back on time.:P

Now do you want to know how I spend my Chinese New Year break? Do you believe I just stay home with the kids? Yeah, we did that!! LOL

However we also went for CNY visiting together with my MIL. Strictly for relatives!. If my MIL no ask us to drive her there, I think we will just stay home throughout the break. In fact, we should plan going for vacation during this break, however due to the cost for travel during this festive freaking high, so hubby usually will not plan for any vacation. What a stingy daddy!! Don't know when will he book any charleston vacation rentals for us. Haiz...just wait and see!

0 comments: