Monday, November 21, 2011

Pool

It’s raining season again. Almost everyday, the rain will pour between 4.00pm – 5.00pm without fail. So usually I will collect back all my laundry before this period. Hehehe…

It’s also school break now, a long break for almost 1.5 month. How to help the kids kill the time? I am having headache now. first day school holiday at home, my MIL already complaint the girls making too much noise at home. To me it’s normal, right?

Even though now is raining season, but the girls still begging me to bring them to pool to have a dip. Hmm…perhaps I can let them just dig at the blow up swimming pool instead of bringing them to real swimming pool. If they claim the water is too cold, then I can get a pool heat pump at PoolSupplyUnlimited.com to warm the pool. LOL

0 comments: