Sunday, September 20, 2009

Disneyland....

Some of my blogger friends just came back from Hong Kong Disneyland. How nice ya...they can go at this critical time that H1N1 is still a hot issue in town now. Well, as long as they take care well of the cleanliness, I think should be ok to travel at this moment. Hubby plans to bring the girls to HK Disneyland again. Opps, I should say bring the small girl cos elder been there in year 2005. It is not fair if we did not bring the small girl to go, right? Now anyone can tell me where to get cheaper rate for Disney World Tickets? I was told sometimes internet will offer very competitive price for entrance ticket if we book in certain period of time. However I did not so clever in searching all these, if you happen to see such promotion, do buzz me ya.

0 comments: