Monday, December 06, 2010

New mattress

My new home need another mattress for the guest room; still not decide to buy which brand. Many of my friends suggested memory foam mattress. I have yet to look into the catalog. As I know it is slightly expensive than normal mattress. Price is not a concern. I can buy and let my girl use it, then take her mattress and place it at guest room. The main reason I drag so long of this plan is because my house seldom has guest to stay over night. Usually they will stay a night or two when come to Chinese New Year festive. Since CNY fall in Feb 2011, so I still have some time to shop for memory form mattress, right?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi-

We are requesting that the following links to our site be removed because we did not authorize these links and Google has flagged it them an 'unnatural link'.

www.jess2princess.blogspot.com/2010/12/new-mattress.html
www.jess2princess.blogspot.com/2010_12_01_archive.html

This is negatively affecting our results in Google and we are asking you to please remove this link to our site and email me back to confirm.

Thanks
-Josh
www.livingincomfort.com