Thursday, July 30, 2009

Busy with order backlog again

Pardon me, lately I am really busy with my sewing order. Seem like many couple getting marry in next 2 months. Most of the customers order flower girl dress for their princess. Good for me too coz can get more sales. Also motivate me to sew more now.

Too bad, I cannot put all my time into sewing. My elder girl going to sit for her next term exam, I need to do revision with her from now on. Hubby will help too since he saw me quite busy. But I feel guilty, so most of the time, I will be with her in her study room.

Good luck, girl. Your BM is poor, really put more effort!

1 comments:

Moomykin said...

Your girl will appreciate all your hard work and encouragement when she is old enough to understand.

My mother never had formal education, growing up in a fishing village and led by a her grandfather who was from China and did not believe in education for girls, but she always encouraged us to study hard while she was working part time.