Friday, January 28, 2011

Side effects of the pills

If you ask me want to try out any brand of weight loss pill, my answer is I don’t think I will try. The main reason is I not so trust all these drugs based pills. No matter how great the product to you, it may not suit other person, including myself. Moreover some of the pills have side effects too. The side effects may not come out so early; it may take few months later or longer period to show the side effect. Have you ever heard of phentermine weight loss products? I came to know this product were well tolerated but the potential side effects of phentermine including diarrhea, restlessness, and sexual problems. If you wish to know more about this product, do check out the side for more details.

1 comments:

Andy said...

Many tablets have very serious side effects. And you should get to know about them before using. Learn about the side effects of phentermine or Adipex can be read on this site http://adipexblog.com/adipex-side-effects.html