Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Advance gadget

I think James, my sister's elder son is the luckiest kid in this world. Whatever he want his father will fulfill his wish during his birthday. So far, he has own a personal computer, laser printer, mountain bike, MP3 and other advance gadgets. Frankly I yet to own all these gadgets but he beat me to that.

This coming birthday, he request his father buy him a new set of Xbox HD DVD, so that he can play his gaming on Xbox 360. In fact Xbox HD DVD Player has become one of the most affordable gadget for people nowadays. I ever to buy one for myself but at the same time I also worry my children will addicted to all those games and neglected their homework. That's why I have to put on hold on buying the Xbox HD DVD. But after they enter secondary school, perhaps I will consider buy a Xbox HD DVD for the house, then we just plug Xbox 360 HD DVD Player into Xbox 360 and enjoy the ultimate home theater experience with more clarity and detail than broadcast, cable or satellite HD. Of course I will fix all these at our Ozana house instead of current house.

0 comments: