Thursday, October 20, 2005

Mummy sick....

Almost a week Mummy not blogging, not due to busy or no story to share but…mummy is too weak to blog!! I am having bad diarrhea & vomiting since last Saturday early morning (15/10, starting at 1.30am!!). at this time everybody were meeting their 周公,me pulak thru & flow to toilet, so suffer! I took one sachet of Chinese medicine (风痧丸), no cure! No choice, have to wait till 8am only can see doctor. Lying half dead on bed still dare not wake up my hubby. When he wakes up next morning, I only told him, then me kena scolded… Ok, at last 8am liao, quickly go and see doctor. Doctor gave me one injection to stop diarrhea, some pills to stop vomiting and stomach pain, also 4 sachets of Oral Rehydration Salts; was granted one day MC. After back from clinic, I almost knockout. Lack of sleep too due to frequent toilet trip last night. I sleep(rest) in my room, Lyon was having her morning nap, Wien keep come in kacau me, ask me wake up & play with her. Daddy pulls her out from the room and entertains her. At least I can get some rest… Sunday & Monday, condition still the same, now the stomach pain seem more severe, me suspect gastric, as I have been 3 days no mood to eat. But doctor denied it. I still go and see doctor everyday (ya, everyday!) The clinic was off on Sunday, so I went hospital. They also do injection for me plus drip-feed 500ml of sodium(air garam). I have to lay on bed for about 2 hours, at first I thought they want to admit me, later only found out after finishing the drip-feed then I can ‘discharge” liao! So scares have to stay in hospital. In fact until now I still cannot figure out what cause me the diarrhea, probably food poisoning? But I was having dinner at home with other family member that night, other than that I did not take anything else. Sigh* Monday also another MC….resting at home. Tuesday come to work; have to clear some outstanding work. further I have apply one whole week starting 24/10 till 31/10, for my vacation. Have to settle office work only I can go for holiday happily. Aiyah, this diarrhea also has spoil my holiday mood le..sigh! Have to conquer it…. Wednesday night still go and see another doctor as my stomach still pain, this round I straight tell the doctor is the gastric problem, please give gastric medicine, anyway he still examined me & said maybe your stomach hurt liao la, ok la give you gastric medicine and eat. He also prescribed diarrhea medicine. I took whatever he gave la as I want to conquer this stubborn virus, hope to get over soonest possible! One of my bosses also bought me one Chinese herb medicine yesterday, as he saw me so suffer for the stomach pain. He bought it during his lunch time & he said you try this, sure cure wan. But I only took 2 sachets as I feel no different le. Anyway I appreciate his kindness. Thank you, Mr. Toh. Today I can feel my stomach a bit ok, at least not so pain as previous day. Every night hubby apply Yu Yee Oil onto my stomach, my back & my leg; just to release extra gas inside my body. Wien also come and urut me and ask: mummy, are you feel better now? I told her mummy must get well soon, if not mummy cannot bring you to Disneyland. Then she urut lagi kuat, aiyoo, more pain la, dear! In fact after me, Wien, daddy & MIL also had mild diarrhea. Daddy brought Wien to see doctor as we scare later become serious, as for daddy and MIL, they just took few sachet of Chinese herb, then cure already. Lucky! Now only left me, the only one who still suffer! I will only back to blogging after my vacation. Hope can blog on interesting and smooth trip ya!! Pray hard now…… Being sick, really no mood to do anything, I noticed my grammer also something wrong here..sigh*

8 comments:

Egghead said...

wah lau... sick sick leh!!
better check it out and make sure it doesn't spread to your kids (touch wood) leh :)

good luck in your recovery!

Lazymama said...

Wien so cute and lovely, urut for mommy!:P

Get well soon and enjoy your vacation!

jazzmint said...

poor jess...get well soon, hope u go disneyland no problem liao..hahaha ur Wien so cute..urut so hard somemore kekeke

Babysmooches said...

next time can get Wien and Lyon to blog on your behalf..

Sue said...

poor mummy... diarrhoea until so teruk... whenever i have diarrhoea, legs also become like rubber... charm!

Annie said...

jess, u ok liao? Hope u'll be able to enjoy ur holiday.. Yea, I'd kena food poisoning too before - serious one. It's horrible!

Enjoy ur holiday & tell us 'bout it, ok!

LHS said...

How are you now Jess? It has been quite a long time for you didn't update your blog and online. I miss you lah..

mom2ashley said...

poor thing. hope you feel better.