Monday, November 07, 2005

I am back...!

Yes, I am back from holiday now, have to start work...after rest for 2 weeks ( 22/11 - 06/11). Give me some time; I will try to blog on my Hong Kong/Shenzhen/Guangzhou trip. My tour duration is from 22/10 – 31/10. After that is the holiday for Deepavali & Hari Raya Puasa, so total my off day is approximately 2 weeks, such a long holiday. So today I still in holiday mood…. Thank you very much for all of your concerns in my previous post. I did suffer stomachache pain for the first 2 days in my trip, lucky I brought along my medicine. After 2 days, only fully recover, then I only enjoy my trip. Overall we did enjoy the trip , especially in HK Disneyland, we managed to play all the rides, I think Wien is the one who enjoy the most..haha.. ok, continue later....

8 comments:

Egghead said...

so nice... can on leave for so long!!
I think I need to break a leg to do that ler :P

Babysmooches said...

on pics to share ar?

Lazymama said...

yaloh, so nice can take such a long leave! The longest leave that I ever took was my maternity leave.

I still have balance of 14 days annual leave but can't take in one shot...hopefully can take day off on every Friday! :P

ZMM said...

wa wa wa.. so shiok. Holiday for so long.. some more whole family went??!!

Lucky you!

jazzmint said...

whoa whoa..welcome back..cepat cepat wanna see all the happy faces pics in HK disneyland :)

mom2ashley said...

awww lucky children of yours..got to enjoy disneyland! glad that you recovered fast and managed to enjoy your trip!

Jess said...

To all:
Wait ya, my blog on the trip still in progress( for sure will upload some nice photos)...but I need to clear my office work first, if not, I canot concentrate on writing...

Sue said...

welcome back :)