Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cheap hotel rates at UK

I had been to UK once in my life so far, it was a wonderful trip to me and my hubby. Even though we had spent so much money for the trip but we think it is worth it. We truly enjoy the places in UK as well as food in UK. If given me the chance to go again (provided I have enough cash then), I am sure will go again with hubby.

Some other interesting places in UK that I yet to explore including Leeds, Belfast, Cardiff, and Blackpool. I was told these places equally fun as London and Heartrow. By the way, if you wish to visit UK in near future, do check out the cheapest hotel rates at CheaperThanHotels.co.uk . The site even cater for the last minute trip and year round discount for Cheap Belfast Hotels, London Hotels Centre, Cheap Hotels in Leeds, Cheap Cardiff Hotels, Blackpool Hotels and etc. Hey, it will be lot of saving if you book your accommodation with CheaperThanHotels.co.uk.

Bookmark CheaperThanHotels.co.uk now and don't forget to book with them for your UK trip.

0 comments: