Friday, November 14, 2008

Diet topic again?

I love unhealthy food. Many had told me that better stop eating unhealthy food like nugget, ham, burger, canned food etc. however I just could not resist from taking them. I can eat them everyday I tell you. Due to this bad eating habit, I had gained extra weight without my knowledge. Now I wish to get rid of extra 4 kg from my body. I had tried many ways, such as less eating fattening food, more walking, less sitting, and diet pills too. However my weight still remains with me, no matter how hard I had tried my best. Anyone can recommend me best diet pills in the market now?

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Proto-col Slim-Fizz is a special appetite suppressant which contains the ground breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is an organic dissolvable fibre extracted from fresh Konjac.