Wednesday, April 09, 2008

It's time to exercise

My weight seems cannot reduce anymore, even though I had tried to reduce rice and meat intake in my daily diet. I know I should do more in exercising, sweat more, then only my extra fat can get rid from my body. But my problem is I am so lazy bump to do exercise. Once I am free, I will go to my room and lying down and take a good rest. Very rarely I will do some exercise, let alone going to gym center. Some of my close friends suggest me getting some home fitness equipment, and do the exercise whenever I am free at home. Hey fitness equipment not cheap at all, I wonder will I have enough cash to buy or not.

1 comments:

Easton Taylor said...

atenolol 50 mg has a place with a gathering of prescriptions called beta-blockers. It is utilized to treat high blood pressure, heart-related chest torment, irregular arrhythmia. It additionally assists with forestalling future coronary episodes and stroke and migraines.