Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jaclyn or Jesslyn

My goodness! I am almost 4 years working in this company yet my boss still writes my name wrongly. I can conclude that he never pay attention to me so far, only know how to cut cost on me, I am referring to the one month unpaid maternity leave that he slashed from me. The reason he given is I am still very new to this company and cannot entitle for 2 month maternity leave. WTH!!!

No choice, I have to stay and agree to take the one month pay only. I need the salary to survive at that time. But now different story, with hub single income the girls and I also can survive. If one day, I really feel sien to this company, I can just tender resignation letter and say bye to this ah pek company.

3 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

If you're unhappy working in this company, then leave lor. I think you can earn quite a bit from paid posts eh?

snoopy said...

He..he....may be jaclyn is his ex-gf name!

Nvm...lah..write more in office and get compensate...

kiasumum said...

since u blog in the office.. then use working hour to do all these la!