Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sweet & dream home

Among the choice between apartment, condo or landed house, I prefer landed house the most. This is because I wish to have some land to plant my favorite plants or vegetable if any. Well, many had told me that maintenance the field is not an easy job too. But, who care! As long as I like it. one of the reason why I dislike condo or apartment is due to we have to pay management and service fees monthly for the facilities that provided by the unit. But, tell me, how often you will use those facilities? However it will be different case if I stay in luxury place like Apogee Condo South Beach. I am more willing to pay for the extra service fee coz the environment here great, moreover the shop lots and restaurants are nearby and within walking distance too.

0 comments: