Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The weather so hot!

Don’t you think lately our weather like yo-yo too? it is real hot in the afternoon, sometimes I am lazy to go out for lunch. I rather eat junk food in office instead of going out with my colleague. This is because I’ll have headache each time back from lunch with this kind of crazy weather. How nice if I can dip into swimming pool or bath tub, to have a relax and peaceful time.

If I am at home, most of the time I will take bath more than 2-3 times in a day. I just love to let the cold water swipe away my body heat. By the way, I also let my children bath with tap water instead of water heater. The weather already so hot, why bath with hot water then? Hehe..i don’t think my house need any tankless water heater for time being!

1 comments:

Easton Taylor said...

acyclovir 800 mg is utilized to treat infections brought about by particular sorts of infections. This drug is additionally used to treat outbreaks of genital herpes. In individuals with frequent outbreaks, acyclovir is utilized to assist with lessening the number of future scenes. Acyclovir is an antiviral medication.