Monday, January 29, 2007

Buying Gold Coins

Do you like gold? Yes, I did, so does my sister! My sister even buys gold each year after she got her yearly bonus. She really falls in love with gold. I had stopped buying gold for some time; main reason was I have problem on the storage.

Now with Monex Deposit Company (MDC), once I purchase their silver, gold or other metals and coins, they can either immediately send to me or arrange for convenient and safe storage at an independent bank or depository in US. I also can elect financing of my precious metals - using as little as a 20% down payment - and taking advantage of investment leverage through MDC's exclusive Atlas Account program. These definitely solve my problem on storage and I can start buying gold coin without any hassle on storage already.

Must tell my sister to check out more information on this site too!

0 comments: