Thursday, February 16, 2006

"Photo Snapping"

Hubby and I hardly can snap good photo for Wien & Lyon when they are together, I mean they are not facing the camera properly. Each time want to snap, naughty Lyon will either walk away or push Wien away! I also face difficulty to have the 2 girls to be with me to take photo, incooperative Lyon will push away Jie Jie too! As she want to monoply this mummy !! That's why hubby has to be quick hand quick leg to snap it if there is the chance! What I can do is to play trick with Lyon by offering her food, then she can sit still and let us take photos, with Wien beside her. See, how greedy & wai sek this little girl! Another way is get Wien to stand behind me while me getting Lyon sit on my lap....haih..take photo also so difficult!! Few photos here clearly shown that Lyon dislike to take photo with Wien... Well when they are playing or eating together, we can take the photos, but both not facing camera lor. Hubby claimed that like this only look natural mah, look at camera sometimes will look weird and 不自然! So far these are the two I like the most!!

9 comments:

Egghead said...

hahahah! didn't know you and hubby are same like me and my wife!!

I like natural photos but my wife always prefer the ones you said... maybe is just a guy and girl thing... LOL!

ZMM said...

I like the one with the 2 of them playing in the garden.

I like natural photo.. hubby likes proper posting with you looking at the camera.. which I think not natural. :P

Lazymama said...

I prefer the candid shots too than the formal posing! I like the two photos which Wien & Lyon playing on the grass! Looks so happy!

I am very "cham", take out the photo album of my girl, mostly are her own photos or pics taken together with daddy. Those photos taken with mummy can count using my 10 fingers!

Tracy said...

I think Lyon is too young to understand yet. Maybe in a few months' time, she'll love taking photos with jieh jieh. She doesn't like strangers touching her too (experienced dat when I tried to touch her, she pushed my hand away, hee hee). Lyon looks more like u and she's very chubby and cute. Wien is more friendly.

Allyfeel said...

Lyon & Wien look very alike hor in the bottom left pic.

lisaOne said...

i prefer candid shot too, where the personality of the kids shine thru'. ..something that you want to remember when you walk down memory lane..

the 2 pix in the garden are very nice ...natural, shows interaction btw the kids and the light is good.

jazzmint said...

kekek ya ya...taking photos for kids very tough..esp when u got 2 and u don't have a very good camera. My photos always end up like hantu when i off the flash, but when flash on, too bright grrrr...

Ricket said...

My daughter will face the camera but not look at the camera, 70% of her photos got her smiling but looking somewhere...

Michelle said...

me facing the same problem too...not only they do not wanna sit still but the small wants the camera i'm holding!