Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cover yourself

If you are working in hazardous field like scuba diving, rock climbing, vehicle racing, pilot etc, then you better insure yourself for high risk life insurance. This is to ensure either you or your family members still have financial support when you encounter injure or death while you carry out your task. Hey, medical fee nowadays not cheap at all. Without insurance plan, I don’t think normal income like me afford to pay for it. No joke, if you want a better life for your family members, do consider to buy yourself any insurance plan to cover yourself.