Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New tenant?

My new house loan application is approved. However the house not belongs to me yet. Now still under cooling period, meaning that we cannot move it, else we have to pay rental for the previous owner. Cooling period is 6 months from the date we sign the Sales & Purchase agreement.

My property agent called me last night, telling me that there is one couple looking for house to rent. She recommended my house to them and it seems the couple (with 2 kids) loves my house area coz it has tight security there before you enter the housing area. Of course I feel very excited when I first heard the good news. That’s mean I can start collecting rental once everything is ready, including loan agreement and signing of S & P. ok, I will recommend good and reliable moving companies for my future tenant once they confirm to stay in my house.

0 comments: