Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Furniture for new home

Though we just confirmed to buy the house at Ozana but we had start thinking how to renovate the house once it is belong to us. The good thing about my new house is it is already done the renovation for the kitchen. All I need to do now is to think and plan what kind of kitchen or bar furniture that suit me well.

Other than kitchen furniture, we also have to buy bedroom furniture and dining room furniture. Wow, I think we are going to spend a lot for home furniture. Moreover the fencing need to change too coz the steel not in good condition anymore. The neighbour said can skip changing it since the security here quite tight. Even you no lock or close your door, also ok. Hehe…I cannot accept house without proper fencing ler. Must keep some money now, else we don’t have enough cash to spend for renovation.

0 comments: