Friday, July 18, 2008

Shielding lotion from Gloves In A Bottle

I feel guilty now. I had received Gloves In A Bottle shielding lotion many months ago. I promised to do the write up review after some testing. However now only I got the time to do it, so sorry about it, Pete.

Ok, as far as I know Gloves In A Bottle lotion very effective for enzyme cases. So I didn’t really use the lotion but use normal lotion instead. Tell you, I almost forget about this wonderful shielding lotion until my hubby commented his skin around his butt is very rough and reddish too. I give it a try and apply small portion of Gloves In A Bottle onto affected area every night before bed. Surprisingly, within a week, I can see great improvement of his skin, no rougher surface and no more reddish too. Thanks to Gloves In A Bottle. I will definitely keep a bottle at home for emergency use from now on.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.