Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The 4

I was tagged!! Was thinking can escape from this tag, at laeast still kena tag by Allyfeel. But after putting up all these, I am sure we will get to know each other much better! Here's my 4 …lucky not 8.... keke… 4 jobs you've had in your life: 1. Packer in a biscuit factory (while waiting for my SPM result.... after few months there, loss appetite whenever see biscuits…) 2. Production clerk (while waiting for STPM result..tell lie only can get this job le, else they will not take a fresh school leaver…) 3. Personal Assistant 4. Secretary/Shipping Executive 4 movies you could watch over and over: 1. The Sound of Music ( 4 times, had a copy for my collection, now is Wien's turn watch it over n over) 2. NIL 3. NIL 4. NIL …yes, I only have one favorite movie… 4 TV shows you love(d) to watch: - Majalah 3 - Nona - All on cooking…such as chef wan or amy beh - no more.... 4 places you've lived: - Melaka (before marriage) - Tangkak, Johor (after marriage…till now) - NIL - NIL .......no so good life, can shift to so many places....

4 places you've been on vacation to:

- Whole Malaysia except Sabah (had been at least step on those states la….) - Thai border (so sad, never been Bangkok so far…) - Germany, France, Netherland, Belgium, England (so far this is the most wonderful and memorable trip in my life..) - Hong kong, Shenzhen and Guangzhou 4 places you would rather be: 1. My Home 2. Shopping mall 3. Beach 4. Above 5 star rate hotel..keke(never stay before mah..)

4 of your favourite foods: - Rendang chicken/beef - Curry chicken - Homemade Hakka Tea(客家擂茶)

- my fried chicken

.....wah...looks like I like chicken very much wor..

4 of your favourite beverages: 1. Coffee 2. Kopi-o 3. DOM 4. Red wine

4 (or more) websites you visit daily: 1. Here

2. My Yahoo mailbox

3. All of your updated blog

4. The Star Cyber Kuali( see, I love to read recepi, hope can try all but too bad no time!!.)

4 tagged: - Michelle (keke..cannot ask Tim or Emily to do this ya...)

- YoYo's Mama( I wish to know more about u...did u back to Malaysia this CNY?)

- Tracy's Net (yeah..I tag you again!!!)

- Chanel Wong(long time no update/hear from u le...)

..keke..me also no hutang too...enjoy the tagging...

3 comments:

ZMM said...

wa, you really like anything to do with cooking huh?

And you love chicken!! LOL.

Lazymama said...

Wah, you likes DOM ah, why ah?

I can't even finished 1/2 bottle of DOM during the 1 month confinement, it was too sweet!

Tracy said...

Aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!! Kena tagged again????!!!!!

Okaylar, I'll try to do it b4 the CNY if not after lah, very sibuk these few days wor.