Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Visiting Spain

Spain, another beautiful city in Europe that I wish to visit one day. I remember one time when the Olympic games going to held at Barcelona, I am so eager to book a ticket and fly to barcelona and watch the games competition in live! Too bad, I don't have so much money at that time, I am still a student after all. Now, I think if giving me the chance again, I am sure will go Barcelona one day.

Besides visiting Barcelona in Spain, we also can go to other places like Madrid , Barcelona , La Ramblas and Spanish. I read from internet travel guide mentioned that nightlife in Spain is fantastic! So many things to see and so many experience for you to try on. Don't worry about the hotel accommodation while you are in Spain. You can always look up Cheaperthanhotels, even for your last minute booking!

In Cheaperthanhotels, there are lots of Spain hotel for you to choose from, including Madrid Hoteles, Barcelona Hoteles, La Ramblas Hoteles, Ramblas Hotels and many more. Bookmark the site now and plan your stay with Cheaperthanhotels for your next vacation in Spain!

0 comments: