Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Four...finally!

Been tagged by dear Sabrina and Vivien...here it goes...

Four jobs I would stink at: * Doctor – I think I will fainted when see blood. * Writer – poor writing skill and grammar, you can sense it from my humble blog too! * Model – no nice body figure, not tall enough (very short indeed) and no pretty face! * Boss – no leadership skill. Still prefer as a 打工仔!

Four pretend nicknames I make up for myself: * Tembam – (Malay: chubby face), according to my mum, this name was given by my Malay babysister. Surprise I have Malay as my babysister? * No other nick name so far….

Four movies I have watched over and over: * The Sound of Music – love the songs! * Winnie the Pooh – I like Pooh too! * NIL * NIL – not a movie fans

Four places I have lived: * My mum’s womb – agreed? * Durian Tunngal – before marriage * Tangkak – after marriage. Guess will be permanent resident here, unless buy new house in Melaka. * NIL

Four things I love to do on my weekends: ** Cooking – only weekend free to cook. ** Sleeping – nap with the girls! One of my favorite hobby too! ** Sewing – if no nap then I will do my sewing. ** Shopping – yes, I love shopping, I can shop from 10am -10pm before marriage!

Four TV shows I geek out to, or used to geek out to: * NIL * NIL * NIL * NIL – told you I am not a TV or movie fans lor..

Four alcoholic beverages I’ve enjoyed on offshore vacations: ** Beer ** Red wine ** …2 type only…not dare to try others…

Four things I could NOT live without (besides oxygen, H20, and miscellaneous life-sustaining substances, included our kids and hubby and family member): * My dear hubby * My 2 precious girls * My car * Computer

Four of my favorite foods, partnered with people with whom I enjoy eating said foods: * 芋头圈 * McDonald’s McChicken * Bak kut teh * My own fried chicken

Four places I would rather be right now: * Mount Titlis, Switzerland – been there during winter, so nice scenery! * Paris - wish to go again with hubby. * Japan - love the culture and cleanliness there. * Australia - wish to enjoy farm life there.

No tag anyone here, as most of you have been tagged.

10 comments:

ZMM said...

Wah... cannot live without hubby huh? So lovery dovey one.

Vien said...

hey, thanks for doing this! :) Wah, your own fried chicken?? Next time i have to try wor! :P~

Egghead said...

you really don't watch movies or TV huh?

Contented Mum said...

Ha, I am like you don't watch much movie or TV!
Hmmn your own fried chicken, share the recipe leh!

IMMomsDaughter said...

U've been to Switzerland & Paris ah? So lucky wor. Izzit before having kids?

Jess said...

Zara's mama,
hehehe..also show how dependent I am! :P

Vien,
Wanna try? sure no problem!
The secret is the marination part, chk out Here
Follow the marination ingredient, coated with fried powder and deep fry! Done!

Egghead,
I did watch once a while but not really can recall the movie title!

contented mum,
Get the link from Vien's comment.
Last time still got time to watch but now the TV mostly occupy by my girls lor!:P

IMMomsdaughter,
We went there when Wien is 20 mth old and Lyon not enter this world yet! Memorable trip for us.

Magictree said...

"Four places I have lived:
* My mum’s womb – agreed?"

He! He! So funny but totally correct!

blurblur said...

Save your fried chicken for me too...i'm drooling already..hahaha..;p

Jess said...

magictree,
funny har! The idea just suddenly come into my mind when I wrote for that, must be my mum hinted me to remember her gua! LOL

michelle,
only can be boss to my hubby & girls lar. Dont forget I still hv PIL at home ler!

blurblur,
how many u want ah? :P

Ricket said...

I can't be without TV, even now being a father of 2... can't kick the habit