Friday, June 01, 2007

St Thomas villa

My neighbour, Vincent and his family just back from holiday. His wife, Erica told me that St Thomas Villas is superb and look luxury too. They really enjoy the incomparable luxury and pleasant Caribbean vacation while enjoying all the amenities and spectacular views possible in a St Thomas villa rental. I am envy they got the chance to travel to such nice places and hinted to hubby that I want to go too!

Hubby said if really need to go, then I better stop spending too much on shopping. Another other concern is we have to wait till Lyon reach age 3 and above first, and then it will be easier to take care of her as compare now. That’s mean another 2 year waiting. Ok, I shall set this as target and keep my shopping money for Caribbean vacation.

0 comments: