Thursday, December 13, 2007

Don't fall into the trap!

This advertisement really brought my attention every time I pass by the Shell fuel station. By nature, I am the one can’t easily convinced by the exaggerated advertisement quote like this. There is no such thing call free lunch in this world. But since there are opportunity for fuel cost saving, no harm for me to dig for further detail.

This is the condition to get the small discount when you pump in Shell. Looks like my spending behavior did not match the requirement, since I m the one who like to clear the credit card outstanding balance before the cut off. Because of this, I was ever tag by an international bank customer service manager as not being a “Good Customer”, therefore they refuse to approve my annual waiver application.

Well, I should forget this advertisement as well…

0 comments: