Thursday, December 13, 2007

She wants to go Disney

My youngest girl makes a complaint to me lately. She commented why the family photo album did not see her inside but only can see her elder sister. Hehe….that was our Disneyland Hong Kong trip’s photos taken in year 2005. At that time I only bring the elder girl since the youngest girl only 1 year plus. It is not easy to travel with 2 kids, so I have to let go one and promised her that I will bring her again when she is older a bit.

Now I was thinking to bring her to Sea Worth Adventure Park at Orlando since we can get Sea World Tickets via OrlandoFunTickets.com with very attractive prices for adults as well as kids. On top of that we also can buy entrance ticket for most of the theme parks at Disneyland Orlando.

Hopefully I am able to materialize this trip by next year.

0 comments: