Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Edu certificate is important

I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. Except my elder brother, all of us have higher education either from local University or college. Due to no academic qualification, my elder brother does not own a good career till now. I think his income is the lowest among us, sad for him actually. Blame no one but himself coz he is the one refuse to study hard when he has the chance.

I always tell my kids that if they did not study hard and obtain a certificate from college or university, they will end up like their uncle. I know I should play an important role for their education now, always monitor their study progress from time to time. Hopefully in future, I am able to enroll them into capella university and obtain a degree certificate, thus enable them to find a good and high pay profession.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

0 comments: