Friday, December 14, 2007

VOIP save company phone cost

Lately my boss complaint again high costs in our telephone bill. He mentioned that our profit margin getting lesser and lesser now, we should try to find way to do cost cutting, including reducing international calls if possible. However how are we going to cut long distance calls as our customers majority are from abroad, unless we fully utilize the email system. I think our management should adopt VoIP Call Center Phone Systems from Xpander Communications to reduct phone costs.

VOIP is good in the sense that it require low capital investment and the installation is pretty fast as compare to traditional call center phone systems. More ever it require less amount of site maintenance and labor that is unavoidable as the business call center grows and changes. Overall, VoIP able to help my company cut down on phone cost, I am sure my boss would love to try it out.

0 comments: