Thursday, December 13, 2007

Help me do tax paperwork

I hate to fill up tax forms since I am subject to pay tax to our government Inland Revenue department. This is due to their form has more than 10 pages and I need at least half a day to complete the entire column. After completion, I have to make a copy for my own record, in case our government claims that they never receive my tax submission. I ever think of to seek help from the expert of American tax relief. So that I can have fewer headaches and let the expert assist me doing all the tax paperwork. I wonder how much it will cost me then.