Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Free Magazines online

Before marriage, I have lots of time and usually I will use my extra time to read magazine for fashion, cooking (for adult of course), and travel etc..…nothing related to parenting. But now after having kids, I started to read magazine related to parenting, mainly due to I am a first timer being a mummy. After that I slowly get myself to read more on recipe for kids. Frankly I found and learnt many useful tips of being a first time mummy in parenting magazines and learnt to cook baby/kids food too.

Now with the advancement of internet, I even can get Free Mags online, without the need to spend single cents. There few websites available online and All Free Magazines is one of the free stuff site. It brings you a compilation of all free magazine subscriptions available on the internet. Some of the free magazine subscriptions are cooking, celebrity, fitness, Computer Shopper, Ski Magazine, Stuff, Maxim, Body & Soul, Computer Gaming Monthly, Family Fun and many more. The best part is All Free Magazines is updated frequently during any given day so check back often.

What are you waiting for? Sign up as a member with All Free Magazines today, and fill up a short survey, and then you can start enjoy the free mags online!

0 comments: