Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Nice red hat

Red is my hubby’s favorite color. I have no idea why he likes red very much, even he himself couldn’t tell the actual reason. He just said red is nice! That’s it. He will buy anything in red color if possible, including his tee shirt, car, bicycle for the kids, toys…anything if in red color, surely is his choice! LOL

I think my girls; Wien and Lyon also inherited his genes. They will choose red color as priority when come to buying clothing for them. Thus it is easier for me when come to shopping time, I just pick up whatever in red and go to counter and pay! So far, they did not object my selection. Sometimes I will choose red thing for myself too, after all we Chinese love red color very much too, especially during Chinese New Year. I think I been influenced by my dear hubby coz I bought myself a bright red panties to pamper myself. :P

Today while browsing the internet, I came across a site selling very nice design and attractive Red Hats. Harlem's Heaven's Hat Boutique has many collections of hats for ladies with top quality and they ship top quality hats around the world too. Their hats have been featured in a variety of newspapers and magazines including the New York Times, Crain’s NY, and the New York Daily News. Besides that they have also been featured on Television including Europe’s “Shop the World” fashion show with David Emanuel.

I am going to order one red hat online via Harlem’s Heaven website since it offers 100% money back guarantee if I am not satisfy with their hat or I can exchange for free if the hat does not fit me well. This is the good customer service that I am looking forward.

0 comments: