Monday, April 24, 2006

Fun 'n Go Tag

Kena tagged by Egghead again. In fact, after saw the tag title in his blog, I have yet to read the content, I quickly scroll down& check will he tag me again. * Sigh * So many questions ler, some more claim it’s fun! Well, I did it too , just to give Egghead some face! Hahaha…. 1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4. Cosway booklet, so no line 4! 2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. Nothing blocking me, as it’s the walkway. 3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Singapore channel 8’s entertainment program, dunno the program name..*tongue out* 4.Without looking, guess what time it is? 11.00pm 5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 11.15pm 6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Fans turning sound, insect’s sound too..me alone in living hall…. 7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Washroom. Wash face & brush teeth, then online do this tag. 8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Go Egghead’s blog copy this Qs. 9. What are you wearing? Sleevess T and short pants. 10. Did you dream last night? Bad dream indeed. Dream of SIL#3 was bleeding, worry sick she might miscarriage! (she is pregnant now). I dream a lot recently, some very scary( ever dream of I sit on snake!!), should stop watching Fear Factor. 11. When did you last laugh? Two hour ago. Bring kids to big field, saw a group of people practice Qi Kong. Both girls come back and imitate the funny look to their Ma Ma. 12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Calendar and chinese painting. 13. Seen anything weird lately? Saw from newspaper count or not? The Star thumbnails published a picture: a car’s 4 doors use pad lock to lock! Mr Bean is coming to Klang. Really weird hor the car owner. 14. What do you think of this quiz? Like Q & A…is quiz meh? Quiz should have prize one wor! So egghead, are u going to give me any prize for doing this? lol 15. What is the last film you saw? Fear Factor. No see film long time lor. 16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy? a house similar to Bill Gate’s house! 17. Tell me something about you that I dunno. Dislike people 7 morning 8 morning insult my mood! me quite hot temper. 18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? Everyone can travel (via plane) without passport! 19. Do you like to dance? Yes! But I don’t know wor! 20. George Bush. talk talk talk non stop 21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Opps, forgot my choice of name now… 22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Never think of boy’s name. My list all are girl’s name. 23. Would you ever consider living abroad? of course! 24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? "Not your turn yet!” 25. Five (5) people who must also do this meme in their journal. - Jazzmint - Zara's mama - Hui Sia - Magictree - Sharon Quickly tag five of you, else kena chup by other liao! Have fun!

10 comments:

Egghead said...

thank you for giving me face wor :P

ZMM said...

already kena tagged.. double tag tim.. later will do.

LHS said...

I'm half way writing my blog.

Magictree said...

Oredi kena tagged by mumsgather. Actually, wanted to tag you????? Trying to learn how to 'untag' now!

lisaOne said...

your dream made me paused a bit. not that i understand or know how to interpret dreams...

jazzmint said...

hehe...eh u too late liao lorr...someone oredi tag me :P

Allyfeel said...

haha...you like to live long long one arr?

Jess said...

egghead:
hope no next time hor? :P

ZMM/Magictree/jazzmint:
ya lor, I am late, no see other blog since i am busy on monday!

huisia:
good girl! saw your posting liao!

twinsmom:
he always tag me ler..one day must revenge!

two little fellas:
am I frigtenened u liao? sory sory

allyfeel:
hehehe...no la!

Jess said...

michelle:
becos of Fear Factor la!

Babysmooches said...

haha. u chup me first ha?! Eh, wanna take part in fear factor malaysia season 2? overcome your fears lah....