Friday, April 07, 2006

She is 4!!

Today is Wien's 4th birthday. Original plan is to have small party tonight, but I change my mind few days ago. We postpone it to coming weekend, if do it today, that's mean MIL has to do most of the cooking preparation, then I will feel guilty. At least in weekend, I can do it with hubby's help. When she wake up this morning, she look for her present. I told her today no wor, have to wait another 2 days. She seem like quite disappointed, keep asking why "jingle bell" (her version of Santa Clause) did not come last night. Usually we will place her present near her bed at night, to surprise her! How she knew today is her birthday? Well, we get her to tear off the daily calendar everyday at night (those big chinese type calendar), then tell us what is tomorrow date and day. She learn numbering from there too! So we told her when she see the calendar show 27, that's mean is her big day tomorrow. Therefore she knew her birthday since last night, so keep thinking will get present once she wake up! hehehe..pity her! I had made her a card only, she saw it once she stepped out from bedroom. Her expression not as happy as when she got a DIY card from Autie Michelle few days ago ler...becos Auntie Michelle one more prettier and more cute than mine lar....will post both cards later... In fact, both hubby and I not plan to buy her anything, as she has so many toys and playing stuff in the house now, I have problem in keeping them too! But this morning saw her disappointed face, I feel guity and sorry. Today lunch break, must shop something for her!

0 comments: