Monday, April 03, 2006

刁蛮女

Wien nowadays very cunning(刁蛮). Mummy very headache! One day I want to sweep the floor, she sit near the door, so I ask her to move to other place, worry she might shower by the dust! She refuse. MIL saw her still sitting there while I already start sweeping, call her with stern voice. MIL: 你还坐在那边? 快点走开!很多灰尘。(You still sit there? Go away, very dusty) Wien : 不要,我要坐这边啦!(Dun want, I want to sit here la!) MIL : 等下灰尘跑进嘴巴生虫,你就知道!(Later dust go into your mouth and worm growth) Wien : 哼,我才不听你的。(hmph..I dun want to listen to you)..she answer in a no manner attitute... I scold her for replying MIL like that, but she just keep queit. After a while only move to sofa. This is not the first time she said like that, sometimes I will smack her mouth, and she cry! But after some times, she do again. Noticed she pick up this from SIL's daughter... If you are me, what will you do? Beat her? Warn her? Scold her?....hubby said should beat her one time kao kao one, then only she will behave! But I very soft hearten, never think of using rotan will solve the problem. Still using my mouth to lecture her. Wait till I really cannot tahan, then I will use my last weapon..... I remember ever smack her thigh untill can see my hand imprint, becos she purposely stretched our her leg and cause Lyon fall down. I really angry with her; but after that when I see the red marking, I felt very sorry and feel pain for her too. In fact my hand also pain after smacking her....haih, this little girl really make mummy kek sim sometimes....

11 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

take the cane and rotan, ask daddy to be the bad guy.

Babysmooches said...

Brendan also behaves like that sometimes. I really dunno why... Smack also susah... he'll slowly reply but still do it again on other times. sigh!

ZMM said...

I just recived this from Baby Centre.. see if you can use it..

http://www.babycenter.com/bigstory?scid=momstodd:20060403:2719:17763:7740

Some form of discipline needs to be in place.. let the expert tell you what to do.

1+2mom said...

My son do that too sometime to my MIL. Why?? My MIL very pamper him until he 'mo dai mo sei' but what to do, i cant beat him cause my MIL will said i spoil my son. I just told him i dun like he talk to 'mar mar' like that, ask him say sorry to her. Everytime like that just call him dont do again.
Very hard to be mother and daughter in law. If the kids naughty, they will said i'm the one who discipline them so i'm the bad mother that didnt teach them properly.

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

打唔係辦法的、当我们嬲時候、那種力度是無情力、不會知道打倒幾大力‧我也曾经如此打過、心也痛死‧但係會越打越頑皮、所以我為有冷靜D、如果有人在現場、就帶他去washroom,给告誡他、或處罰他、冷靜後再 say sorry to 嫲嫲.太多人時罵他、他会反抗‧
試一試吧!

Mumsgather said...

Sometimes it helps to explain things to them at another time like at bedtime for example... You could say something like that... "remember this morning you.... now that is not a very nice thing to do etc." then explain why. I think sometimes they understand more than we give them credit for. But of course, you may need to smack first to stop the naughty action then explain later loh.

jazzmint said...

hehe..I think I'm a rotan person. I will give you warning first, for few times, but after repeatedly telling still the same, sure rotan is out liao.

Tracy said...

Adoi, u want to try my method? Better not lar. Maybe use the cane to threaten her. My girl is not scared of me when I spanked her with my hand. When I say "where's my rotan", she'll obey immediately ... sigh ....

Jess said...

Jason:
daddy always is the bad guy but he only use rotan to frightened her..he is hoping me to rotan her indeed, as he know she very scare when I angry with her!

sharon:
ya lor, very fast she do it again!

ZMM:
dun think all expert's advise are suitable for us! as u know, we parent know our kids better, expert's advise only can use as reference.
Last time when give birth to Wien, I read a lot from babycenter, after that found my way is the best! So when Lyon born, I seldom read from there.

michelle:
i did that b4, it works occasionally, after she do again!

blogie-talkie:
i also noticed when got other ppl around, she tend to 反抗 more, so I try to avoid to scold her in public!

mumsgather:
during bedtime, she will very manja and say sorry too after explained to her; in fact she understand wan la, but still do it....sigh

jazzmint:
faythe kena rotan so far? hope no wor, she still small la

twinsmom:
when she is less than 3, she very kuai wan....only recently behave like that!

tracy:
if she still like that, sure i use rotan wan..she very scare mummy angry with her one!

Allyfeel said...

Wah, I also don't know how to do ler. But beating or smacking sure very sam tong one hor. It happened to me also.

blurblur said...

Hmm..she's testing her limits.

If after several 'nice reasoning' she's still the same, then maybe can consider your 'last resort' liao..hehe..

Sometimes i'm at my wits end as to how i should deal with Damien..kids nowadays are really so differnt from us hor...