Saturday, November 03, 2007

Europe is Great!

There are 3 places at Europe that I wish to visit one day. I cannot plan to go now as I still short of money to support for my own expenses. Hopefully by next 2 years, I able to materialized this trip.

The 3 places that I mentioned here are Italy, Rome and Venice. Many of you know that Venice is a unique city in Italy and it is one of the most attractive places too. You also can see lot of canals and the Grand Canal winds itself around the city. I am sure you will fall in love with the canal ride!

By the way, if you wish to visit those places one day, don’t forget to book your hotels with CheaperThanHotels. The site will offer you great offers throughout the year, sometimes even up to 75% discount depend on the travel season. Whether you are looking for Venice hotels, hotels in Italy or hotels in Rome, you also able to find it at CheaperThanHotels. You can choose 2 stars, 3 stars, 4 stars or 5 stars at CheaperThanHotels with attractive price. Check out the site for more information now!

0 comments: