Friday, November 30, 2007

Kiwi

I love Kiwi fruit since…hmmm…not sure since when already. When I am small, my family income very little, therefore my sibling and I never got chance to touch expensive fruit like Kiwi, grapes, black current and other imported fruits. So, after we working and life become better, only we got chance to try and taste those imported fruits. Of course I will buy some for my dear mom if I ever spotted those fruits in supermarket.

Kiwi very rich in Vit C. it is good to consume more. Well, sometimes I will get sour type and my kids will totally reject them. So, now I will go for price, expensive one sure sweet one! LOL

1 comments:

Easton Taylor said...

zepdon 400 mg is a prescription medication utilized in the treatment of HIV contamination in grown-ups. However HIV prescriptions can't cure AIDS, yet taking a combination of HIV drugs which are called an HIV regimen, consistently assists patients with HIV live more, better lives.