Sunday, April 01, 2007

Gossip

Today went to gynae’s place to collect my medicine. Yeah, just went and collect instead of seeing him, coz if want to see him, I have to spend at least 3 hours of waiting. It’s tired and wasting my time.

Well, I saw one of the counter‘s staff was wearing a spaghetti strap blouse. She is fat (very fat) but still dare to wear like that. I not that fat also dare not wear like that. Her boos looks pretty big; she is sitting but her boos seem lying on the table. LOL..opps, me not like to tease people’s clothing pattern actually; just that I did not like this girl. She ever raises her voice and talk to me during one of my previous visit. Since then I dislike her attitude. Not only me encounter this before, even my SIL# 3 too. Oh ya, I ever saw she talked harsh to some patient too. She thought she is senior staff there and can act like that.

See ya, if I kena one time again from her, for sure I’ll write in complaint letter.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, so LCLY, i'll definitely complain about her.