Saturday, April 07, 2007

Another Gossip

Recently I saw gossip news in local newspaper. One famous married actor in Hong Kong having affair with other women, and own a son too. But the actor refuse to admit the fact and he claimed that he did not know the women some more. Therefore the women went and did a DNA test and published the result. It was his son!!

Whoa, what a shame! Dare to do but dare not to admit. Well, just a entertainment gossip. But I believe this kind of incident quite common now. sometimes I feel sad too when read this kind of news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, who is that actor ar?? I hardly catch up on entertainment gossips.

michelle@mybabybay said...

YEah who is the shameful actor? Chinese newspaper got more juicy news. You should blog abt it more for banana like me. :P