Friday, June 08, 2007

Wedding season now!

June is a lovely month for couple who like to held their wedding reception. Many told me June is the most famous month to get marry, but they couldn’t tell me the reason why. To me, I prefer May coz my birthday and Mother’s Day is fall in this month too.

If you are planning to getting married soon, don’t forget to visit Theredcarpet.com.au. It is Australia’s newest online shop which offers a glamorous range of quality and gorgeous evening dresses, bridesmaids’ dresses and wedding gowns as well as wedding accessories. All of their gowns are specifically design for each customer, according to their desire style, color and size. Most of the ranges of gowns are beautifully crafted, made from gorgeous fabrics and some even sew with handbeading. I am falling in love with some of the collection actually, so tempted to own one I tell you.

You can shop with confidence at Theredcarpet.com.au coz their main mission is to provide top quality products with reasonable prices, beside exceptional customer service

0 comments: