Thursday, June 07, 2007

Another shopping website

I miss last month Jusco membership day. Mainly due to tight working schedule that caused me cannot apply annual leave to join the crowd. I feel regret now coz usually I’ll go for this day and grab for those up to 70% quality bed sheet, working attire as well as comfy kids clothing. I told hubby that I am going to shop online and search for on sales item to make up for myself! LOL….he got no objection because I am spending on my own money and I did not use his supplementary credit card too. Proof that I am an independent women ya!

I found an awesome shopping web lately, Electricladyland.com. Electric Ladyland offers an extensive line of clothing for women and men as well as accessories from the leading fashion designers such as rock n republic, kippys, juicy couture, Ankh, Shangana, Thomas Wylde, Mara Hoffman, & many more. I noticed that they are going to launch clothing for kids soon. Wow, that’s mean I can shop for my family in one web now.

Electric Ladyland very concern about the reputation for quality and excellent value of their products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return your items for a refund or exchange. However the returns must be made within 14 days of receipt, in their original condition with tags attached. As for Used items and personalized items cannot be accepted for exchange or refund and will be returned at customer’s expense. This is the first time I came across a web that offer return and refund policy! I am for sure will try to order some clothing through them.

0 comments: