Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I saw so many offer in TigaP ....but but....

Last night as usual, I login to my TigaP to check any available post to write. I login quite late actually coz Lyon refuse to sleep even time is past 11.30pm. *sigh*

I saw many new offers popping out last night, in white color too. So I click take opportunity, but the next page show me the post is fully taken! Oh My, I thought TigaP had implement new system, how come I still unable to grab it? Perhaps the moment I click TAKE, someone whose internet line is more faster than mine grab from me! *double sigh*

NVM, I wait for other new offers. But I still cannot grab any, other posties more faster than me...sob sob...so last night, I grab nothing and better go to sleep! But I think Xilly is more unlucky coz she able to grab and reserve it but the moment she want to submit post, the system showed fully taken! My GOdness, she more mad than me now! Poor her!

1 comments:

snoopy said...

yeah....too many good opportunities....and too many ppl are faster then we do...so only can see....