Friday, July 20, 2007

Be a good investor

To be honest, I am not a good investor, be it in business, share or unit trust. I am also not good at managing my financial, I think most probably due to lack of interest in this field. Lucky I have a husband who clever doing all these money matter thingy. Most of the time he is the one who do the money management in our family.

My husband also likes to use his extra money to do investment in business or share market. He loves to surf financial information online during his free time. VesTopia's Market Blog is one of the best sites to look for market trend and offers a service making investing easier and potentially more financially rewarding for individuals.

The market blog contains all public entries written by VesTopia’s Investment Directors, and site updates. Also include the Investment Director's thoughts and opinions regarding the market, trends and more. Alternatively you also can add your input to the discussions and share with other members.

I am sure my husband would like to be a better-informed investor in his business; I shall get him to register as a member in VesTopia’s market blog. So that he able to enjoy the unlimited benefits offer by the site.

0 comments: