Thursday, July 19, 2007

RM reject my post..:(

So many blogger who joined RM(ReviewMe) told me that their post being rejected by them lately. Most common mistake was grammar and spelling error. We were thinking it must be system generated email coz after second submission, they still received the same messages. So far, those who experienced this problem are Vivivava, Miche, Amy and Hui Sia. Now most of them fed up and give up to RM, unless the offer is very good. I mean if the post is worth more than USD5.00

Well, now my turn, my post rejected by RM. After I seek help from Miche, submitted again yesterday and then today I got the rejected email again from them. They told me still got LOT of errors in my post, request me to amend it asap. Sh*t! What standard they want wor???/

3 comments:

shoppingmum said...

Very very high standard. So I gave up.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.