Thursday, July 26, 2007

Enhance my outlook

I believe most mummies will comment that they are having big tummy after pregnancy, including myself too! My tummy look big and flabby after giving birth to Wien and Lyon, frankly I feel shame to put on my sexy swim suit or even spaghetti type of evening gown during any dinner occasion. I felt myself look so big size and ugly with those clothing. Of course I wish to get back my pre-pregnancy body shape, at least get back my flat tummy shape and be confident in wearing any of my sexy clothing again. Even though hubby did not make any complaint about my body shape, but as women, I am like other too, loves to make myself look pretty and enhance my self-esteem if possible.

I read from internet that that tummy tuck is one of the fastest-growing plastic surgery procedures in modern century now. It is a major surgical procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen and to tighten the muscles of the abdominal wall. This surgical can dramatically reduce the appearance of a protruding abdomen. The best place to go for this surgical is at Rodeo Drive Tummy Tuck coz they have the best surgeon who has wide knowledge in this field and they can provide best and safety service to you. At Rodeo Drive Tummy Tuck, they specialize in tummy tucks by using unique approach to this plastic surgery procedure, including the Rodeo Drive Belly Button™ and the Rodeo Drive Mommy Makeover™. Both procedures have been highlighted in many national and international media outlets.

Besides tummy tuck, you also can consider plastic surgery for liposuction and breast augmentation at Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery. The experience surgeon like Dr. Krieger and skillful medical staff in the center able to provide you the best service, and also will ensure you meet your needs and desire!

0 comments: