Thursday, July 19, 2007

Poker.com

I only learn to know about poker when my nephew introduced it to me many years ago. He used to play online poker with his friends in internet poker website. I had tried to play but till date I still unable to master the skill, which mean online games are not suitable to me.

I think my nephew would love to surf Poker.com coz the site has various interesting articles pertaining to poker, forum for poker player to share their views and strategic on how to win in poker games. Poker.com also has poker blog whereby the player can submit their own poker stories, articles, poker tips and strategies to the site. So that the members can share and exchange their view online.

Poker.com is quite an interesting site to browse with; I am going to show the URL to my nephew coz he is an online poker buddy. He will online to play poker games most of the time, especially during weekend.

0 comments: