Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lowrider cars

Frankly I am not a car person and I am not even known which car model is the latest version. Usually my hubby is the one who update me and share with me everything pertaining to car issue. Therefore I only can be a good listener with not much input from me.

Lately he told me about lowrider car’s engine performance and some of the car features. Hey, this is a totally new term to me, I really no idea how a lowrider car look like. Therefore I try to search more information online, hoping to learn more about this car. A lowrider is a car or truck which has had its suspension system modified, so that it rides as low to the ground as possible. Lowriders often have user controlled height adjustable suspension too. Oh ya, there are lot of lowrider pictures that I can view from Lowrider Magazine and some of the car design really impress me. Salute to the lowrider car designer, they had done a great job!

Well, if you own a lowrider and wish to share your car with other car owner, perhaps you can send in your article about your ride to lowridermagazine.com. The excited part is you could win a t-shirt from lowridermagazine.com and your entry could be featured in an article about your ride.

Hurry up, submit your contest entry and photos about your outstanding ride, perhaps you could be the winner for the contest. The contest runs from 9:00 a.m. PST 7/01/2007 till 17:00 p.m. PST 7/22/2007. Alternatively you could do online voting from 17:30 p.m. PST 7/22/2007 till 17:00 p.m. PST 7/31/2007 to vote for your favorite photos!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not certain the place you're getting your info, but good
topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or figuring out more.

Thanks for excellent information I used to be on the lookout for this
info for my mission.

My weblog ... Phoenix Laminate Floors