Friday, October 05, 2007

Handy travel info from RomaClick

I almost can touch the land of Rome 5 years ago. Hubby and I had confirmed going to spend our second honeymoon in Roma; however we have to cancel the trip due to unforeseen circumstances.

My elder brother admitted to hospital due to dengue and his condition is quite severe. He is still single and stays with my mom. Due to my mom already old and she got no energy to take care him during his hospital stay, so I voluntary offer my help. During that time, my elder girl only 1 year old plus, so I ask my MIL to take care her while I take care my elder brother in hospital. In fact, I can just let the hospital nurses to take care him but my mom said she wants to stay in hospital which I feel bad for her, so I rather myself stay in hospital instead of her alone in hospital.

Ok, back to Rome. Rome has many interesting and exciting attractions such as Coliseums, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Trastevere and many more. Besides enjoying the sightseeing in Rome, you also can enjoy the real spaghetti and pizza in Italy. Ok, if you need to travel in Rome, Italy, then you will need to look for Rome Hotels as your stay in Italy. It is not tough to find a cheaper rate of rome accommodation since nowadays we can search it online. All you have to do is just click your mouse and google it out, I am sure you can find tones of Rome hotels as well as rome apartments. Alternatively you can the Rome accommodation guide from RomaClick.com

This post brought to you by RomaClick.com

0 comments: