Friday, October 05, 2007

How could this happen to me?!

OMG! I couldn’t believe my eyes!

My weight has increased quietly without my knowledge! How could it be? I already control my diet by not taking too much of oily food or fried stuff like French Fries, Fried Chicken, Potatoes Chips and others. Besides controlling my dieting, I also had done some exercise to burn out extra calorie from my body. Why my weight still increasing? What’s the point I restrict myself from taking those super yummy food yet my weight still up! Am I right?

Do you think I should try houston Lap band? I was told it is the safest and proven weight-loss surgery in the market now. But I wonder how much it will cost me? And I also not sure whether hubby allow me to try or not as he is the type who not believe all these weight loss program in the market. *sigh*

0 comments: