Friday, October 05, 2007

I can buy wedding favors too!

It is not cheap to spend for one wedding ceremony, I am sure lot of married couple will have same mind as me. However most of them willing to spend coz this is the great day that come once in their life time. When married couples busy do the wedding preparation, I am sure they will not miss out lovely wedding favors for their guests as well as their bridesmaids.

If you wish to look for cheap wedding favors that within your budget, perhaps you should visit ShorForWeddings.com. The site has lots of lovely wedding favors which quoted with affordable price. By the way, I love their Bridesmaid Earring Set which only cost $19.95/pair! Hehe….I am already married, but who said I cannot buy for myself? I can wear it to match one of my dinner gown! :)

0 comments: